Tip Toes and Taps
Hours of Operation
Join Our Team!
If you have dance and/or tumbling experience, tons of energy, and enjoy working with kids, you may be the person we are looking for!
Position responsible for conducting structured recreational classes to toddler through high school age students in a safe, supportive, positive, educational and fun environment.
Major qualifications we are looking for include: someone with a background in dance and/or tumbling – either personally or professionally. Must be capable of keeping our students safe through education and class management while inspiring them to learn and grow in their technical skills, understanding, and abilities. The ideal applicant will also need to:
– enjoy working with children
– be responsible and reliable
– be able to command an audience
– be able to motivate our students to succeed
– be able to lift and move mats and other tumbling equipment
– provide outstanding customer service in a family-friendly environment
– have a positive attitude
– be outgoing
– be punctual
– be dedicated
– be a team player
– be able to work evenings and some weekends
– Execute planned activities to include level appropriate technical skills.
– Prepare facility for daily activities and perform closing duties at end of day.
– Maintain a safe environment for our students.
– Keep daily attendance records.
Salary proportionate to experience level.
To apply, please fill out our application below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please contact us for tuition info and any other questions you may have.
Call us: 803-278-3841
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us: 452 W Martintown Road, North Augusta, SC 29841
Amber Cumbee, Owner/Director
Raelynn Schall-Broadway, Manager