Tip Toes and Taps has implemented health procedures and guidelines to be able to offer the safest environment for our studio families and staff. We’re closely monitoring government policy changes and public health organizations and will continue to make changes, as necessary. Our plan, as outlined below, coupled with personal responsibility, presents our best efforts to keep our studio families and staff safe.
Due to current COVID health and safety regulations…
- Anyone that has been sick in the last 48 hours, is displaying cold, COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms, has a fever or is currently on fever reducing medicine, will be asked to leave immediately.
- If you, your student or anyone in your household has been exposed to any of the above mentioned symptoms or illness, please contact the studio to let us know and DO NOT attend class and risk infecting others.
- Observers are NOT permitted to enter either studio space at any time, unless using the restroom.
- Our lobby is open with set lobby rules (as defined below).
- Masks are OPTIONAL.
- Students must arrive to the studio on time and ready to walk into class in proper dress code. No cell phones or other electronic devices, street shoes, food, gum, dangly/distracting jewelry, baggy clothing (except hip hop) or open drink containers will be allowed in the studio room.
- Students should bring all of their supplies for class in one bag.
- Students should bring a water bottle (plain water only). The water fountain is turned off. We will also have water bottles for sale for $1.00 each.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the door for use for everyone entering the building.
- The main studio doors will be closed while classes are in session. If you need to get your child for any reason while class is in session, please let Ms. Raelynn or Ms. Amber know.
- All studio spaces are being sanitized per CDC guidelines.
- Students must be picked up on time to ensure we do not have more than the allowed number of people in the building at one time. We understand that things come up out of your control. The first time you are late more than 5 minutes without any notice, you will receive a verbal warning. Every time after that, you will be charged a late fee of $1.00 per minute, per child, with no cap.
Current Lobby Rules
- Everyone entering the studio will be asked to either sanitize or wash their hands.
- Please do not attempt to enter the studio until 5 minutes prior to the start of your class time.
- A max of 13 people are allowed in the lobby at any given time.
- Anyone that is standing in the lobby and does not have a seat will be asked to wait outside.
- Due to our limited seating, we ask that only 1 adult per student enter the lobby at any given time.
- Minors that are not currently enrolled students in a class that is about to start will not be allowed to sit in the lobby unattended.
- Please be courteous and considerate to others that would also like a chance to sit in the lobby, so that everyone may enjoy this opportunity.
- The decorative chairs in the foyer are not considered general seating, they are for students that are trying on dance shoes, please avoid sitting in these chairs.
- Students will be required to take off their street shoes and place them on shoe racks in the foyer upon entering the studio, please have your student wear slip on shoes to avoid congestion at the entrance/exit of the studio.
- Street shoes are not permitted on the studio floors at any time for any reason. Anyone entering the studio room will be required to take off their shoes – no exceptions.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at (803) 278-3841 or via email at email@example.com