Tip Toes and Taps has been working hard to implement health procedures and guidelines to be able to offer the safest environment for our studio families and staff. We’re closely monitoring government policy changes and public health organizations and will continue to make changes, as necessary. Our plan, as outlined below, coupled with personal responsibility, presents our best efforts to keep our studio families and staff safe.
Due to current COVID health and safety regulations…
- Anyone that has been sick in the last 48 hours, is displaying cold, COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms, has a fever or is currently on fever reducing medicine, will be asked to leave immediately.
- If you, your student or anyone in your household has been exposed to any of the above mentioned symptoms or illness, please contact the studio to let us know and DO NOT attend class and risk infecting others.
- Observers are NOT permitted to enter the studio at any time.
- Our lobby will remain closed until further notice. Students will be called in and dismissed one at a time.
- Masks are OPTIONAL.
- Students must arrive to the studio on time and ready to walk into class in proper dress code. No street shoes, food, gum, dangly/distracting jewelry, baggy clothing (except hip hop) or open drink containers will be allowed in the studio room.
- Students should bring all of their supplies for class in one bag.
- Students may bring a water bottle (plain water only). The water fountain is turned off. We will also have water bottles for sale for $1.00 each.
- Students hands will be sanitized upon entering the building. If preferred, they may wash their hands instead.
- The main studio door will be closed while classes are in session. If you need to get your child for any reason while class is in session, please let Ms. Raelynn or Ms. Amber know in advance.
- Make up classes will be allowed in the studio when space is available.
- We have allocated time in between classes for proper cleaning and sanitizing per CDC guidelines.
- Students must be picked up on time to ensure we do not have more than the allowed number of people in the building at one time. We understand that things come up out of your control. The first time you are late more than 5 minutes without any notice, you will receive a verbal warning. Every time after that, you will be charged a late fee of $1.00 per minute, per child, with no cap.
- Class space is limited to allow for proper social distancing protocols. Classes will be filled on a first come first serve basis. Registration form must be filled out in full and registration fees paid in full to reserve a spot in class.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at (803) 278-3841 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org