Tip Toes and Taps has been working hard to implement health procedures and guidelines to be able to offer the safest environment for our studio families and staff. We’re closely monitoring government policy changes and public health organizations and will continue to make changes, as necessary. Our plan, as outlined below, coupled with personal responsibility, presents our best efforts to keep our studio families and staff safe.
Due to current COVID health and safety regulations…
- Anyone that has been sick in the last 48 hours, is displaying cold, COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms, has a fever or is currently on fever reducing medicine, will be asked to leave immediately.
- If you, your student or anyone in your household has been exposed to any of the above mentioned symptoms or illness, please contact the studio to let us know and DO NOT attend class and risk infecting others.
- Observers are NOT permitted to enter the studio at any time.
- The lobby and foyer are closed until further notice.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED – If students have health issues preventing them from wearing a mask properly, please notify us immediately.
- Students must arrive to the studio on time and ready to walk into class in proper dress code. No street shoes, food, gum, dangly/distracting jewelry, baggy clothing (except hip hop) or open drink containers will be allowed in the studio room.
- Students should bring all of their supplies for class in one bag.
- Students may bring a water bottle (plain water only). The water fountain is turned off. We will also have water bottles for sale for $1.00 each.
- Students will be called into and dismissed from the studio one at a time. Please practice safe social distancing while waiting to drop off or pick up your student/s.
- Please help your child understand that we can not hug or touch them, due to COVID safety regulations. Air hugs/high fives are always permissible and welcomed from a safe distance.
- We will be checking everyone’s temperature, with a forehead thermometer, at the door. Hands will also be sanitized upon arrival and departure. If your child is allergic to hand sanitizer, they will be asked to wash their hands instead.
- The main studio door will be closed while classes are in session. If you need to get your child for any reason while class is in session, you will need to make this known by emailing the studio prior to the beginning of class or by calling the studio in case of emergency.
- Only students currently attending class can use the restroom, no one else is permitted in the building.
- Students will be assigned a specific space to dance/tumble in to follow 6 foot social distancing guidelines.
- No make up classes allowed in the studio due to class size restrictions. In the event that you miss a class, you can email us and request a virtual make up class.
- We have allocated time in between classes for proper cleaning and sanitizing per CDC guidelines.
- Students must be picked up on time to ensure we do not have more than the allowed number of people in the building at one time. We understand that things come up out of your control. The first time you are late more than 5 minutes without any notice, you will receive a verbal warning. Every time after that, you will be charged a late fee of $1.00 per minute, per child, with no cap.
- Class space is limited to allow for proper social distancing protocols. Classes will be filled on a first come first serve basis. Registration form must be filled out in full and registration fees paid in full to reserve a spot in class.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at (803) 278-3841 or via email at email@example.com